• Returns must be authorized with a valid RGA (Return Goods Authorization)/ RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and sent with a copy of the original invoice to ensure proper credit. Returned equipment must be complete and consist of the original carton, instructions and accessories in unused condition. RGA number must be clearly written on outside of shipping box.
• Used or abused equipment is non-returnable.
• All approved returns must be received no later than 7 days from the date of proof of delivery to the customer.
• All returns are at customer expense unless it is an error in shipping. In that case a call tag will be issued.
• Accounts will be assessed a 25% restocking fee.
• Warranty claims must be returned to the importer: Robaina Direct LLC, 2549 Eastbluff Drive #117, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Note that any items returned without an RGA / RMA will not be credited.
Note that shipping, import duties fees are not refunded.
Note that chargebacks initiated by customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus other additional administration fees.
Note that items that are “special order” and labeled as non-refundable and non-cancelable order are not refundable. All sales final.
In unique cases where the items are not considered a special order and at the sole discretion of Robaina Direct LLC and the value of the item is less than $500 a return or cancelation of order fee will be charged in the amount of 25% which covers any transaction fees and administration fees.
Special note for the 3650A / 3650E T-Hotbox: no returns, exchanges, refunds and or cancelations of order. All sales are final. Once we have received payment your order is non-cancelable, non-refundable and may not be exchanged for another item.